At Apollo Air Services, our aircraft of choice is the AgustaWestland AW109SP helicopter. Our fleet consists of three helicopters between our Carlisle Lake District Airport and London Southend Airport bases. The AgustaWestland AW109 is known for its speed and elegant appearance making it the perfect helicopter for our air charter services.
Want to have a ride in an AgustaWestland yourself? Apollo Air Services operates helicopter charter services for any kind of event or special occasion you want. Get in touch today and one of our representatives will give you all the information you need about getting an AgustaWestland helicopter charter. We have bases at Carlisle Lake District Airport, London Southend Airport and Cardiff Heliport, so wherever you are in the country we’re well-placed to serve you. Give us a call on 0800 118 2253 to speak to one of our team sooner.
What are the benefits of using AgustaWestland Helicopters?
- All weather - AW109 helicopters have been used as ambulance and rescue helicopters for use in the more mountainous areas of Switzerland. As a result, they can be operated in all weather conditions and land and take off without much room, meaning they can get you to your destination rain or shine and wherever it may be.
- High speed - with a cruise speed of 170mph(150+kts) there’s no faster way to get to your destination. Pair the speed of the AW109 with the ability to soar over the top of traffic jams or other delays, and the time you spend traveling will be truly minimal.
- Plenty of room - these helicopters have room for six passengers, so we can easily transport a small party of you to your chosen destination.
Why use Apollo Air Services?
As well as our excellent choice of aircraft, if you use Apollo Air Services you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Safety - traveling with us is safer than going by car. Between them, our pilots have tens of thousands of hours of accident-free flight time. Furthermore, all crew members stick to a comprehensive training programme that includes annual tests on a full motion AgustaWestland AW 109SP simulator in Zurich. We do all we can to ensure we meet or exceed all EASA regulatory requirements.
- Luxury - our entire fleet is fitted with luxury seating, and our crew do all they can to ensure you receive a truly personal charter service. So, you can rest assured wherever your destination, you will arrive in both style and comfort.
- Flexibility - with our bases at Carlisle Lake District Airport, London Southend Airport we’ve got the whole country covered. So wherever you want to go in the UK, Apollo Air Services is never too far away.
Want to travel to your next event by AgustaWestland helicopter? Or just want to find out more? Get in touch with Apollo Air Services today and we’ll give you all the information you need about AgustaWestland 109s and using our charter service. Give us a call on 0800 118 2253 to find out sooner.