When going between airports time is of the essence. Missing a plane is a massive inconvenience in terms of both time and money. Traveling by road from airport to airport is risky because traffic can be unpredictable. With a helicopter airport transfer, you avoid the hustle and bustle of city traffic and make sure you make your flight on time.
Want to book a helicopter airport transfer so you make your flight in plenty of time? Even if you don’t have a connecting flight to make, we’ll help you get to where you need to be quicker. Get in touch with Apollo Air Services today and one of our representatives will guide you through the process and give you a no-obligation helicopter airport transfer quote. We have bases at Carlisle Lake District Airport, London Southend Airport and Cardiff Heliport, so wherever you land and wherever you want to go, we’re never too far away. Give us a call on 0800 118 2253 to find out more about our airport transfer service.
Why should you get a helicopter airport transfer?
Getting to and from airports is something that brings to mind panic and stress. Even if you don’t have a connecting flight to make, getting from airports to where you need to be is a big hassle. A helicopter airport transfer gives you the following benefits over traveling in a more conventional way:
- Avoid traffic - airports are almost always busy, because of this the roads around them are usually busy, too. But with a helicopter airport transfer from Apollo Air Services, you can avoid all this, literally flying right over the top of anyone stuck in traffic.
- Cut hours off transfer time - it can take a long time to get from the airport to your destination. Whether you have somewhere to be at a particular time, or just want to rest after hours on a plane, being delayed further is the last thing you want. Journeys that could take hours are reduced to minutes with a helicopter transfer. For example, Apollo Air Services can get you from any airfield in the London area to the centre of the capital in fewer than twenty minutes.
- Show up in style - if you’ve got a business meeting or other event to attend, what better way to arrive than via helicopter?
Why use Apollo Air Services for your airport transfer?
- All weather helicopters - all of our AgustaWestland AW 109 helicopters are able to fly in adverse weather conditions. Each of our pilots is also instrument rated, allowing them to fly at night as well as in poor weather. So, whatever the weather or time of day when you land, nothing will stand in the way of you getting to your destination.
- Luxury - Apollo Air Services makes it our priority to give you a truly personal charter service. On the flight to your special occasion, you and your party will feel very well taken care of. All of our helicopters are fitted with luxury seating, so you can be sure getting to your destination will be in the utmost comfort.
- Safety - your safety is our main concern. All of our pilots have tens of thousands of hours of accident-free flight time between them so, you can feel safe in their hands. All crew members also go through a comprehensive training programme including annual tests on a full motion AgustaWestland AW 109SP simulator. Apollo Air Services does everything required to ensure we meet or exceed all EASA regulatory requirements.
Don’t want to spend hours getting to or from the airport? Get in touch with Apollo Air Services today and we’ll let you know everything you need to about our airport transfer service. Give us a call on 0800 118 2253 to speak to us sooner.